During the continuing COVID-19 pandemic, we want to emphasize the importance of keeping our church family, guests, and community safe.
Masks are not required at this time. However, we do encourage individuals to continue to practice the appropriate safety measures to reduce the spread of the virus, including the wearing of masks, physical distancing, and good hand hygiene. If you feel ill, even with symptoms of a cold or flu, please stay home and join our online worship.
Here are our ongoing plans for Sabbath services:
- The church has been cleaned and will be cleaned as needed between services. The water fountains will not be available for use. Please plan to bring your own water bottle and take the empties home with you.
- Adult Sabbath School begins at 9:30 a.m. in the gymnasium and then divides into smaller classes for the lesson study.
- Children’s classes will begin at 9:30 a.m. in their designated classrooms on the lower level.
- The worship service will begin at 10:45 a.m. in the sanctuary. In the church sanctuary, we will use every other row as indicated with gold cords. Please be mindful of the need to social distance, and refrain from gathering in the lobby of the church. Following the worship service, fellowship is encouraged out-of-doors or in the gym during inclement weather.
- The worship service will be livestreamed to the gym for the overflow.
- We will link the service through Zoom for those who may choose to stay home.